Thursday, June 23, 2011

New York- Day 5

Wow were we tired from our wild two days in the city. It was still so hot, so we opted to stay inside and be lazy! In the afternoon we told the girls if they would keep Colt while us older gals did a little shopping and got pedicures that we would take them the next day to get pedicures.... Well they were all for it. So I finally made it to the infamous Christmas Tree Store, which by the way has nothing to do with Christmas. I loaded up on lots of fun junk that I totally didn't need. Then we headed to Pinkies for pedicures and oh were they much needed and so enjoyable. We also ended up treating ourselves to manicures.I being the paranod mom that I am would text Bailee frequently, just checking on things and would get pictures back of Colt climbing on things and just being crazy.

No comments: