Sunday, June 26, 2011

18 Months

I can't believe my baby is 18 months old. He is getting to old to fast! We went to the doc last week for his checkup and he is doing great. Stats Weight- 26lbs 15.5 oz Height- 32 3/4In What he is doing these days *being a wild man! *running everywhere *calling every animal a horse *being stubborn, he is such a boy and has to try everything for himself *loves loves all fruit *has horrible allergies....warm weather and no rain would help *his last two teeth cut through this week *loves giving kisses, high fives and knuckles *loves his grandpa J and always wants to go with him....I think it is the tractor! *loves sitting on things his size. Every morning he sits on his stool and talks to me while I put my makeup on. *loves to be outside and pitches a fit every time we come in. *still loves to play ball, doesn't matter what kind. *still loves the ladies and flirts whenever he can *loves to have conversations with you, we catch what he talking about every few words. But he is trying. It is so much fun to watch him learn and grow. Love you buddy!

1 comment:

~Our Family~ said...

Who is his Dr? I love the stats you get each time you go to the Dr...