Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Drive.....

The sun was shining today, so we went for a little Sunday drive and found this bridge I had spotted from the freeway. It was so neat. Colt & Mom Our little guy is not so little. We weighed him and he exceeded the recommended weight for his infant seat, so with cousin Maegans help, we researched and found him a bigger seat. I think it will make our long drive home a lot more comfortable for him. Colt just being a handsome guy.... Look at him, so big to sit up all by himself!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Nice car seat!! You'll love it! =)

Maegan said...

So cute! I think you'll really like the boulevard. And that bridge is very cool.

~Our Family~ said...

I love Britax car seats, thought they are expensive they are so worth it... I own 3 different brands... vHave you heard when you get to come home yet?