It has been raining the last few days.....booooo... We had been enjoying nightly walks and can't wait for the sun to come out again. So we have been taking lots of naps and watching old western movies and taking more naps....

*Grandpa notice he has his shirt on with a big green tractor*
Dad & Colt

Here are a few pictures of Colton eating.... he loves to eat! Just like his daddy!!!!!!!
Mom don't distract me when I am eating.....

I love my sweet potatoes...

Today we went to lunch with the missionaries that we met at church on Sunday. Elder Sloan is from New Zealand and Elder Howell is from Ogden. Elder Howell is the one who went to Utah State and he said it was fun to have lunch with people who have a Utah accent.......Accent what accent!
3 comments:
Cutie, cutie, cutie! And yes, sadly we Utahns do have an accent. =)
He is getting bigger everday. Please tell Colton that his Grandma Pepper Loves him for me. Thank you.
God Bless
We love the missionaries. So glad you had lunch with them. I think Casey has the accent, a great big african one!!!
Post a Comment