Here are some more pictures of Mr. Colt
Colt & Daddy after bath time.
All ready to go to the farm! (Can't wait to get home to the farm!)
This has been the most amazing experience. We love Colton so much!
Hi, my name is Deanna. I am Coltons aunt. I haven't gotten to meet him yet, I live in Texas. We had no idea this adoption was even in the works let alone done until the day before you picked up Colton. I pray that you keep the blog and the pictures coming. This has been a very emotional week for our side of the family. It seems that you are a very loving family. I pray that you and Colton are very happy now and for the rest of your lives. Maybe some day our paths will cross and i can give him a true hug. Bless you and your new family.... Deanna
I don't know if you knew that Ashley has 3 sister's and two brothers. Big family We have been spread apart for awhile but still keep in touch often. I just best you at the barn yesterday. I hope we can set up a time to meet soon. Debbie
4 comments:
Everyone is looking happy. yeah.
all my friends are so Ahhhh that love the pictures. Keep them coming.
With love
Debbie Peper
Hi, my name is Deanna. I am Coltons aunt. I haven't gotten to meet him yet, I live in Texas. We had no idea this adoption was even in the works let alone done until the day before you picked up Colton. I pray that you keep the blog and the pictures coming. This has been a very emotional week for our side of the family. It seems that you are a very loving family. I pray that you and Colton are very happy now and for the rest of your lives. Maybe some day our paths will cross and i can give him a true hug. Bless you and your new family.... Deanna
I don't know if you knew that Ashley has 3 sister's and two brothers. Big family We have been spread apart for awhile but still keep in touch often. I just best you at the barn yesterday. I hope we can set up a time to meet soon.
Debbie
Post a Comment