
Today we went to the zoo. It was so nice be outside and have it be warm
Colt was way more interested in the kids next to us than having his picture taken.

Colt just watching.

The Polar Bears

The Brown Bear posing for all the cameras

Mr. Brown Bear taking a little swim

One of the Elephants

A Sun Bear

We had such a fun time today! We are pretty sure that we enjoyed the zoo more than Colt did! After the zoo we picked up a special visitor at the airport.......
1 comment:
The pictures are amazing. I hope you have enjoyed your stay here in Ohio. I wish I could have meet you but I believe Ashley thought thought it would be to painfull for me. I though that it opened up another family for Colton and us too. I hope you had a safe ride home and everyone is getting settled back on the farm. Please if you would tell Colton I love him and I will pray for the family daily. My phone # is 937-427-9532. Have a wonderful day.
Grandma Pepper.
Post a Comment