Today we had two showers thrown for us. The one this afternoon was given by Taresa, Lyndee, Emma, Megan & Granny J. Colt was spoiled to say the least! It was my family and some of our friends from around town. We really do have the best friends and family. Everyone is in love with Colt and he of course loved all of the attention.
Bentlie & Bailey

Chillin outside with MJJ

My sweet friend Elaine

Trying out the new Bumbo...Thanks girls

Jeanette, Grandma B & Aunt Patti

The Blanket from Granny J

I think we will see this site a lot more this summer. Colt & Lyndee sacked out after a long day of playing.

The Haul!

The Blankets. Colt received so many wonderful blankets today. I can't wait to tell him all about the sweet ladies that stiched them just for him.

Tonight we had a Ward/Neighborhood BBQ. It was a lot of fun. I didn't take any pictures since I was to busy yapping... Of course Mr. C was his usual flirty self and had so much fun with our neighbors.
Here is all of Colt's new stuff from that party

We we got home tonight Destrie talked my dad into going on a short horse ride with him so my mom & I played with Colt in his new Bumbo...

Thank you so much everyone for all of the wonderful stuff. I love to watch Colt meet all of his new family and friends. He is such a sweet boy and he loves everyone he meets.
2 comments:
Oh he is just so cute he stills your heart away. Thank you for taking such good care of him. That means everything in the world to me.
Grandma Debbie Pepper
P..s. Nice gifts from everyone he is spoiled lol
It was sooo much fun to meet sweet Colton. He truly is such a sweet boy and so dang cute you just want to pinch his cheeks! Although, his ear to ear smile is my absolute favorite! What a doll!
Post a Comment