Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Friday at the Park

On Friday I went to the Park with Steph, Liz, Aimee, Angie & Taresa and all of our crazy kids! What a wild bunch, I can't wait for Colt to get old enough to play with them. The whole kid crew minus Colt & Lyndee, who were both asleep in their strollers. This is what the rest of the shots looked like that I took! I had to throw this in. I think Ella wants to be a super model, she had a different pose in each picture. Ella is the one in pink in the middle. The slide was a big hit for the kids. Mr Ryan Hannah & Sophie Bailey & Bentlie Ella Owen- I love his smile:) Clark- I could never catch him going down the slide, but I did catch him stealing a sip or two from Bailey's drink! Thanks girls for a fun day! I hope we have many more Fridays at the Park.

No comments: