Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

So I am day late in posting this...... Happy Fathers Day I thought I would post some pics of the men in Colt's life. First off, his daddy Destrie loves this boy so much. Colt has brought out a side of Des that I have never seen before. He is so proud to have Colt and loves to take him everywhere with him. He volunteers daily to stay home with him and I can go to work! I am so grateful that a sweet selfless angel has given him the chance to become a father (and for me to be a mom!). Papa H Destrie is so close with his dad and I love it. We love you Pops and are so happy we get to see you more often. Grandpa Kim I am such a daddy's girl! I have such a special relationship with my dad and I am so grateful for that. Grandpa Pat This is Colt's Grandpa Pat, who we had the opportunity to spend some time with while we were in Ohio. We had such a good time with him and treasure our relationship with him. We hope everyone had a great day! Thanks to all the great men in Colt's life!

1 comment:

debbie said...

Nice posting all the men in his life. Thank you.
Grandma Pepper