I was laughing so hard I had to go into the other room. Here they are in the same position, both with their months open and both snoring like freight trains.... Ohhh how I love them both.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Big News......
Mr. Colt is the proud owner of two bottom TEETH! Thats right that little stinker had both of his bottom front teeth cut through last night. Why get one at a time when you can get two!
Funny thing....
I was in my office working yesterday afternoon and Destrie was "watching" Colt... After a while I hear nothing and then I hear what I think is a snore and this is what I found...
I was laughing so hard I had to go into the other room. Here they are in the same position, both with their months open and both snoring like freight trains.... Ohhh how I love them both.
I was laughing so hard I had to go into the other room. Here they are in the same position, both with their months open and both snoring like freight trains.... Ohhh how I love them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ahhh that is sweet as can be.
Debbie Pepper
Oh that is TOO cute! =) And congrats on the teeth!!
Two teeth all at once I hope the tooth fairy is good. lol What a boy.
Debbie
Post a Comment