Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st trip to Grammy & Papa's House

Last weekend we decided to make the trek south to Grammy & Papa's. It was so much fun. We are so blessed to have them live closer to us. Colt was such a good boy, we left late Thursday night, so he and Comet snuggled up in the back seat and off we went. He slept the whole way! Colt had a blast playing with Grammy and Papa. He would follow them around the house telling them all kinds of stories. He also loved the warm air and being able to play outside and not freezing! Colt & Daddy He helped Grammy out with things around the house like emptying all of her kitchen cupboards, helping her vacuum. The new "cheeser" smile He got to ride on Dad's shoulders for the first time. He loved walking down there, he could make it across the room without holding on and now that we are home he is walking like crazy. Thanks Grammy & Papa for a fun weekend! We can't wait to come back....

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hello There!!!!
I have left you all a comment before on here. Just I recap, I am Ashley's best friend from Ohio. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all guys have done for Colt. Everyone knows that you guys are giving him a better life than anyone could ever give him. I have seen all the pictures on your site and not one of him in a bad mood. Ashley is so blessed that she could find people as good as you to take care of her son. Colton is so lucky to have you guys in his life. You guys are doing an awesome job from what I can see. I hope someday we will be able to meet and I will be able to give my little nephew, godson, whatever he would have been, to me a big hug and kiss. Me and ashley have been friends since we were two and I couldn't believe how fast we grew up and how strong our relationship grew. I hope that with you guys, ashley and her boyfriend mike. I hope you guys to be lifelong friends and support systems.

Thank you so much for taking care of Colton.

Carly--
Ps I don't quite know how this whole blogspot thing workds but if you want to email me back my email address is Seifrit2009@netscape.net