Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sick... Yuck

Our house is going to officially be dubbed the sick house until winter is over! We have all three had colds off and on for the last month. But on Friday I took Colt in to the doc because he had this horrid cough, but nothing else. I was so glad I did. The poor little guy has a double ear infection, the croup & a early case of pneumonia. He hadn't even been running a fever and still hasn't had one. He must be a tough kid because he is still be boppin around our house getting into mischief! I am so grateful for the cough or we would have never gone to the doc. So we are quarantined to our house till we go back to the doc next Friday. The air outside is just to cold for his lungs. Gotta love January cold air...... NOT

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Yuck! I hope you guys get better soon! It's no fun having a sick baby!

Debbie Pepper said...

Blessings.
Grandma Pepper