Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Recap

Where oh where did this year go????? I can not believe that Christmas has already come and gone. This year was by far the best Christmas to date.... Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays but now we have a little one it is so much better! I love that our families have such great traditions for the holidays. With all of the family parties and get togethers my camera is on overload and I have had no time to sort through my hundreds of pictures....yes that is right hundreds of pictures! I wanted to at least post some pictures of Christmas morning. I am pretty sure that I was the most excited person at our house. I could hardly wait for Colt to wake up and see what Santa brought him. That silly Santa sure did spoil our little man. I have decided it is bad when you can't see your child in the picture of him with all of his Christmas gifts! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

debbie said...

Sent pictures today I hope you get them soon..... Will be sending a box of books for Colton and some lotion for you Katie.


Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year,
Grandma Pepper

Debbie Pepper said...

I can't wait to met you in April. Hope all is well.
Love and God Bless,
Grandma Pepper