Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prayer.....

Hey everyone...... I am asking for a little help. Our little buddy Dax, who is the son of one of our field trial buddies is in need of some prayers. Last week they found a brain tumor, they removed most of it over the weekend and he is starting to talk and move his left side again. But he will have a long road to recovery. So if you would include him in your chats with the good man above, we would sure appreciate it. Dax is the cute guy standing in front of Bailee. The other cute little guy is his younger bro Cal. This picture was taken this spring up to Mile Post 9. Thanks everyone! Dax we sure love you and hope you will have a speedy recovery.

2 comments:

debbie said...

I will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Grandma Pepper

debbie said...

I love your new picture and blog look. You make a beautiful family.
Love,
Grandma Pepper