Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Fun

Over the weekend we went to Bear Lake for Destrie's family reunion. It was so much fun. We didn't get there until late friday night, so we missed going to Pickleville :(. On Saturday we went to the beach. It was the perfect day. The water was warm.....ahhh Destrie's cousin had a wave runner We had a game of water baseball and Destrie tried to skim board- I think that is what its called! Mr. C was not a fan of the lake this time. So he hung out on the beach. After the lake we headed back to the cabin for a yummy dinner. It was a beautiful night and we all sat outside enjoying each others company. Colt & Dad Playing Destrie & Dana, I can only imagine what those two were talking about. Emmalee & Avree These are just some pictures of the view from the cabin and Connor & AJ putting the flag back up sunday morning. By Sunday Colt was so tired, he spent most of his time doing this... We had such a good time, thanks Judy for organizing it all! We can hardly wait for the next reunion....in two years! Check out the new top tooth

2 comments:

Kristina said...

So cute! I need some of those beach pictures! Savanna got her two side teeth on top before the middle ones--so adorable! =)

Carly said...

Hello Destrie and Katie!

My name is Carly. I am one of Ashley's friends from Ohio. I just wanted to say how happy I am to see that you are so happy with Colt, and how happy he is with you and your whole family. I am so happy that Ashley could give you such a big piece of her life.

I had such I short time to meet and spend time with Colton. I miss seeing his smile in person. I am so happy that you guys have this site to show everyone how he is doing and all the updates.

I hope someday I can come out to see him with Ashley. I would love to meet you both. I am seeing how much he has grown and I love to see all the pictures of the family events. I know that he is happy. You guys seem like fantastic people!!!

Thank you guys so much for adding Colton to your family. Ashley couldn't have found a better family than you!!!

Til next time-

-Carly