Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crazy Crazy Crazy

The last two weeks have been sheer craziness around our house. Last week had a pulling match, horse show or rodeo every night. Except for tuesday when we attempted to sneak in some family pics with my side. The new pic of the three of us is from that night, Thanks Sandy for enduring a wild night with us! We snuck in a trip to Lagoon with the Larsen's & Hale's. Then I had meetings in Denver Tuesday & Wednesday, let's just say by Tuesday at noon I was ready to get home to my little man. He of course had a ball playing with Dad, Kenna, Whitney & Carter. Thanks girls for helping out. With everything going on I missed posting on Wednesday which was his 8th Month Birthday can you believe he is that old already??? So here are some things Mr. C is liking these days. *His Dog Comet, he is still obessed with her. *He just started sitting on his own and is loving it. Now he can use two hands to play with toys. *He talks non stop, mostly just babbling, but we have heard Dadada..Destrie is so proud. Of course when he wants something he yells MAAAAAAAA. *He thinks he is pretty neat when he can feed himself. *He loves any type of moving equipment, fork lifts, tractors and when grandpa is driving them it is even better. One night we just sat in a lawn chair and watched my Dad haul hay with the bale wagon. Colt was in heaven. *Anything to get him outside. He loves to watch birds and the dogs, cats, cows, horses and on and on. *He likes to sleep with his butt in the air, it is so funny. Notice in the pic he has his other dog Blue right next to him. *He has five teeth *He waves and smacks his lips at you. Here is a video of him showing his sitting skills. After months of deliberation, I finally picked out a high chair for Colt. He loves to sit in it and eat snacks and drink juice from his sippy cup. I am thrilled with the purchase, it was well worth the wait. He is so much fun. We love him so much and are so grateful to have him in our lives. Love you buddy...... I better get to cleaning my house while the wild man is down for a nap.

2 comments:

debbie said...

How adorable and so funny to watch him.

Love,
Grandma Pepper

debbie said...

Ashley would be mad if I told you this but she use to sleep like Colton does. Ah.AHh to sweet.
Love Grandma,
Pepper