Monday, July 26, 2010

Pioneer Day

Colt got to celebrate his first Pioneer Day. We headed out super early Saturday morning to meet Parker & Alexis with their horses for the Ogden parade. Then Colt and I watched the parade, Destrie walked the parade route with Parker's stage coach. It was the perfect day to be out watching a parade. Here is the little man waiting for the parade to start. They had the missionaries from the Ogden North Mission in the parade. The reenactment of the pioneers crossing the plains. Our favorite entry only because of the people, not the company....sorry!!! One of my two favorite guys... I am so grateful all of the pioneers headed out west, so we can live in the beautiful area that we do. And I love holidays and it is a good one to celebrate!

1 comment:

debbie said...

cool team of horses with a nice Wells, Fargo buggie.