Monday, July 12, 2010

8 Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago today we took the plunge. I can't hardly believe that it has been 8 years. It seems like just yesterday we were standing in our reception line melting to death, because of course our wedding day was one of the hottest days of the year in 2002. I guess time flys when you are having fun. We have had our ups and downs, but I truly do love the big guy more and more each day and my heart still skips a beat when I see him. Our life together just keeps on getting better. This year has been an especially good one with the addition of our sweet Colton. Here are some pics through the years. We have only been married for the last eight years, but we have been together on and off for the last fifteen and we have known each other the last 29 1/2 years....yikes we are getting old.

1 comment:

debbie said...

Your not getting old just getting better. lol

Grandma Pepper