Our town had it 4th of July Celebration on Monday. It was alot of fun like usual. We started off our day with the parade.
.jpg)
Colt made it halfway through the parade and then fell asleep. But the part he was awake for he loved. Destrie and my dad drove one of the teams in the parade. Grandma was in the bank entry. Bailee and Kylee rode with the rest of the rodeo queens. It was so fun to watch them.
Colt got to go on his first "Mule" ride when grandma can and picked us up after the parade. He was in heaven and just wanted to drive.

We spent the afternoon at my parents getting ready for the pulls and spending time with family.
That night we had the horse pulls, which are always fun. I always sit in the announcers booth to help with the stats so Colt spend the night watching the pulls with his grandmas and all of his "other moms"

After a long weekend and a long day, he was out....In his 4th of July Jammies!

I can hardly beleive that my fovorite holiday has already come and gone....Until next year Independence day.
1 comment:
You have giving the best love life for Colton. I truly gratefull. I love Colton with Grammy trying to drive already. lol
Love,
Grandma Pepper
Please give Colton a kiss and hug for me. Your are truly blessed. And I feel blessed also knowing Colton is leaving such a wonder life.
Post a Comment