Sunday, March 28, 2010

Girls Day & The Cutter Races

What a fun day! I left the house early this morning to go do a little shopping before the Cutter Races. I went with my favorite bargain shopper buddies, who also happen to be three of my cousins. We have such a good time together. I am so grateful for the time we spend together and the good deals we find! Here we are... Liz, Steph, me & Aimee. Bentlie, looking all springy at Target. After spending a lovely few hours at Target, we were off to the races to support Tedd & Terrell & everyone else in their association. It was a beautiful day which made the races even more enjoyable. My Cousin Terrell, I love the expression on his face. Tedd, My Uncle & Terrell won 6th place in the 6th Division. So here is all the crew. Aunt Bonnie showing off the collars they won. Tedd with Owen & Bailey in the chariot with him. Miss Megan holding Bentlie. Owen buying his popcorn. Bonnie's brother Corrie & her dad won 6th Place in the 3rd Division, so here is all the crew again. Here is Corrie coming onto the track. I have to include the picture of Cutler and his Billy Bob teeth binky. One more have to show pics...... The Pink Team! Thanks for a fun day girls!

No comments: