After the Megan's party was over we headed home to get ready to go camping and spent the night with the H family. We all headed up the ranch that Uncle B works on. It is so quiet up there! By the time we got up there everyone else had been there awhile. So Destrie got the trailer settled in and then he and Dana went for a horse ride and Colt and I stayed and played.
Colt played in the sandbox until he got in trouble for hitting Kodi in the head with the rake...oh little boys. Avree, bless her heart was trying to explain why we don't hit people.

So we headed over to the corrals to watch the older kids and their parents brand the calves. It was so fun to watch everyone work together.

I love the big ol grin on Uncle Bradie's face!!!! priceless

Miss Kodi is so adorable!

Grammy and her little girls watching

Then Avree and I headed over to the grill to start cooking dinner. We were a crazy site! I had Colt in the backpack on my back and I was teaching Avree how to flip hamburgers. She is such hoot, all I did was laugh...love that girl.
Then Dad finally came back and Colt had to go for a ride on Mac

We ate dinner and then it was time to CELEBRATE....
HADLEE'S 8th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee is so funny, she had a great plan for what she wanted us to do for her party.
We ate our cake and ice cream outside and then it was to dark so she had us move inside so we could all see her presents. She is such a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment