Friday, July 15, 2011

4th of July!!!!

My favorite holiday! I love everything about the 4th of July. This year we were tired by the time the actual holiday came around so it was rough to get up and make it to the 9:00 am parade. Emma drove the team pulling the wagon for the bank. She did such a great job! Then our favorite Queens & Princesses came by... Bailee-That Famous Preston Night Rodeo Kylee- Cache County Fair & Rodeo Hadlee- Black & White Days

After the girls went by Colt was done and spent the rest of the parade on the church lawn screaming to go home :) So once we could get out of town we did and headed back to Grandmas to play....

Helping load the coolers with pop.. Deciding it would be more fun to be in the cooler.... Some of the fam playing slap jack Playing ball with Preston & Megan Once traffic let up we headed back to our house for a much needed nap... So I left Colt and Dad at home sleeping and headed back over to Grandmas to help get ready for the horse pulls.

The girls had to ride Bill around the barnyard!

My boys finally woke up and I headed home to get them and then we were off to the rodeo grounds for the horse pulls.

Colt & Lyndee were a little obsessed with Brad's orange tractor and Doritos during the dinner!


I always get the lucky job of sitting in the announcers booth and keeping stats for our announcer. So Colt got to play in the arena with lots and lots of his cousins and friends. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye on him!

My sweet mother took videos all night and the funny parts might be her when she forgets she is videoing...o mom how I love you :)

Colt needing a little thumb...

Colt, Cupcakes & Horse Pulls




After the pulls we headed to my parents house to watch the fireworks. Colt loved them he squealed the whole time!

So sad it is over.....Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

How did we not see you at the 4th?! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm counting down the days until next year. :)