Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh My

So yesterday I was in the closet in our office looking for a quilt pattern and my sweet little boy was playing on the floor with something of his dads.....so perfect. THEN I felt the door shut (now I am in the closet and he is outside) and I hear pounding on the door & laughing. I am thinking to myself how in the hell am I going to get out of here because if I push on the door it will knock him over... So after a few minutes of him yelling mom and laughing some more and me laughing. I finally starting to slowly push on the other door and this is what I found.... (good thing I had my blackberry in my pocket) Now I couldn't get the other door all the way opened because this was in the way. Really she just sat on the chair the whole time and watched. I love the look she is giving me..Like what did you think would happen.... Finally after a few minutes and now that I could see him. He crawled over to get a piece of paper to shred and mother escaped.... So funny.... now FYI my little buddy was 10 months yesterday! *Things he likes to do at ten months laugh and lock his mom in the closet!

3 comments:

debbie said...

He is a funny man.
Hugs,
Grandma Pepper

Sandy said...

kids will to crazy things. that's one for the baby book. i remember when emmy closed the bathroom door with her in it, then opened one of our vanity drawers so it created a "lock" and i couldn't get the door open but an inch. i was about in tears thinking i was going to have to break the door down to get in and emmy was crying too. finally she closed the drawer and i opened the door. funny now, not then. you have so much to look forward to!

debbie said...

Hello everyone. How is everyone? Is wild man still locking you in closets? LOL The weather has been extreme over in Ohio. We had 80 degree weather, tornados, and now freezing raining. Just Crazy. :-)

Hugs, kissis, and Love,
Grandma Pepper