Saturday, October 30, 2010

The big guy is learning all kinds of new things..... He pulls himself up on everything...and I mean everything. He walks along the couch mainly trying to touch the dog. He loves to touch her nails. He has been just army crawling, but this week he has decided to do the up on all fours crawl. He goes for a little while and has to stop and laugh at himself. *Notice all the toys everywhere, that is his doing in a blink of an eye! Man, he is fast. Dad decided to feed him his first Ramen noodles...that was an experience! One of his other new things, is that he loves to wrestle with Dad. I am not sure who has more fun but I am leaning towards the biggest guy at our house :) Standing up....just one hand The airplane- He is such a busy boy, but we sure love him....

1 comment:

debbie said...

He is growing up so fast and looking so good.
Love, Hug,Kisses
Grandma Pepper