Friday, September 17, 2010
Another Season gone......
Horse Pulling season that is! Wednesday was our last pull of the season. It is always a bummer when we go to the state fair, because you know there are no more pulls until May and that summer is pretty much over and before we know it snow will be flying..yuck! It is hard to believe that the first pull of the summer was the week that we got Colt. Wow time is flying. A week ago Wednesday we went up to the Eastern Idaho State fair, which is my favorite. Colt got to try his first Tigers ear, thanks grandma Sally! I can't believe I didn't take a picture. He was loving all of that crispy dough dipped in sugar! Lyndee was a wild women and just wanted to give Colt kisses, which of course took in stride. It is so fun to have them together they love to play.
What...
Granny J and her babies hanging out by the trailers.
So on this past Wednesday at the Utah State Fair Colt had so much fun watching the kids play. He sat in the chair in between Granny J and Grandma Sally and they fed him Kettle corn and all kinds of good stuff.
Looking at Gram Sally like "more please"
He got to play with Oaklee, who he loves. Jake took third place, which is really good considering the teams he was up against. He also won horseman/teamster of the year, which they announced when we were already at the trailer so no pictures, I was so mad, I told him we are going to have to harness the horses back up and he will have to pose with them and his new belt buckle...Don't think he is excited!
Here is a little video clip of Jake on a light load. I will warn you I didn't do a very good job holding the phone still... Watch at your own risk! We so have to buy a video camera....soon
Bring on the Sleigh Rides....But not for a few months
Oh Colt's new winter hat came today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Just so cute. What a good boy.
Love always,
Grandma
Pepper
Post a Comment